Wetblue | Crust
In cooperation with Möller-Werke in Bielefeld, STURM began wet blue production in 1989 where wet blue ex fresh material was produced. The hides, made available by nearby abattoirs, were taken directly to the tannery in their fresh condition, carefully selected by our own staff and immediately processed to become wet blue and chrome free types. In addition to this merchandise, chilled and pre-selected hides from our other warehouses were sent to the tannery for processing. Further, customized selection and processing technology were at our disposal. Serving so many tanners home and abroad and being involved in production of all different types of leather we gained great expertise in production and raw material suitability.
After many years of collaboration it was decided to terminate the production in Bielefeld. We have decided to continue the service for our clients and to shift from standard production to custom tailored programs. With the best relations to our clients in Europe, which belong to the premium tanners in the world we are able to offer any kind of tanning solutions.
For those customers who:
– don’t have their own beam house
– want to take advantage of lower freight costs through pre-processed merchandise
– want to make certain that fresh and unsalted merchandise is produced at the highest quality
– need a partner to help them cope with bottle necks
– need pre-processed partially complete merchandise especially for their unique production lines
We can deliver wet blue and wet white hides manufactured of German or EU quality.
Just ask and send your specification and we will respond with the best option for an adequate delivery.